Used LG INR18650 M36T battery cells, processed, tested, and approved for further use. With a white wrap and black insulator.
Single variant (grade) is available:
- G1 (Grade 1)
- SOH (State Of Health) is in the range 98-100% | avg.: 100.35% (new cell = 100%)
- iR (internal Resistance) is in the range 34-38mΩ | avg.: 36.55mΩ (new cell = 36mΩ)
- Tested for self-discharge
- Capacity tested at 0.8C current (2.66A)
- The production year ranges mostly from 2018 to 2020.
- These cells were extracted from lightly used EVC battery packs commonly used in electric vehicles like buses etc.
- DC internal resistance measured according IEC 61960-3:2017, paragraph 7.7.3 (0.2C - 1.0C) (Note that DC IR is very different from the more commonly used AC IR)
- All measurements were carried out using high-accuracy calibrated equipment, designed by Revival Battery.
- Cells are fitted with new shrink wrap and insulator (Note: new wrap has no markings on it)
- Residuals from spotwelds were carefully removed leaving a smooth surface for spot-welding (see gallery)
- We provide a spreadsheet with parameters of each cell in your order. The parameters include cell ID, capacity [mAh], energy [Wh], DC iR [mΩ]
- All cells are shipped at 3.5V (+-0.03V)
Specifications of a new cell:
- Nominal capacity: 3450 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Max. continuous discharge current: 5A
- Standard charging current: 1.0 A
- Length: 65.3 mm
- Diameter: 18.3 mm
- Weight: 48.2 g