Used Samsung INR18650-25R battery cells, processed, tested, and approved for further use.
Two variants (grades) are available:
- G1 (Grade 1)
- SOH (State Of Health) is in the range 95-100% | avg.: 97.38% (new cell = 100%)
- iR (internal Resistance) is in the range 21-32mΩ | avg.: 26.81mΩ (new cell = 22.15mΩ)
- G2 (Grade 2)
- SOH is in the range 90-98% | avg.: 94.29%
- iR is in the range 27-40mΩ | avg.: 34.66mΩ
The reason G2 overlaps with G1 is due to the fact that the cells might have a good SOH (e.g. 97%) but worse iR (e.g. 35mΩ) and vice versa. Therefore a separate grade for lower price.
- Tested for self-discharge
- Capacity tested at 1C current (2.5A)
- The production year ranges mostly from 2017 to 2019.
- These cells were extracted from Aku and power tool batteries that were discarded due to electronics malfunction or cell imbalance.
- DC internal resistance measured according IEC 61960-3:2017, paragraph 7.7.3 (0.2C - 1.0C) (Note that DC IR is very different from the more commonly used AC IR)
- All measurements were carried out using high-accuracy calibrated equipment, designed by Revival Battery.
- About 99% of cells are fitted with new shrink wrap and insulator (Note: new wrap has no markings on it)
- Residuals from spotwelds were carefully removed leaving a smooth surface for spot-welding (see gallery)
- We provide a spreadsheet with parameters of each cell in your order. The parameters include cell ID, capacity [mAh], energy [Wh], DC iR [mΩ]
- All cells are shipped at 3.5V (+-0.03V)
Specifications of a new cell:
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
- Length: 65.3 mm
- Diameter: 18.3 mm
- Weight: 45.3 g